Login + GO


Each year, sponsorship of the Susan G. Komen North Florida Race for the Cure® provides the support necessary to fund breast cancer and community education, as well as screening and treatment initiatives throughout our service area to help those in need.

Your support is critical to our local efforts. When you invest in a Komen North Florida Race for the Cure sponsorship, you invest in the lives of the people closest to you - the people of your community... your family, colleagues, employees, neighbors and friends. All of our net proceeds fund vital breast health programs - 75% raised stays right here in North Florida to support education, screening and treatment programs, and the remaining 25% is contributed to Komen’s national research efforts.

Partner with us to showcase your products, promote your services, connect to a loyal customer base or new audience, build employee engagement in the community, and to share our promise to end breast cancer forever.

SPONSORSHIP BROCHURE: View our 2016 Sponsorship Brochure and learn how a partnership will expand your cause marketing efforts. For more information about how to become a sponsor, and to discuss your marketing goals and objectives, please email.

The Komen North Florida Race for the Cure would like to thank all of our 2016 sponsors and donors. Your generosity will help us move one step closer toward our goal of a world without breast cancer!

National Sponsor buttonLocal Sponsor button

komennorthflorida.org | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Susan G. KomenŽ North Florida
200 West Forsyth Street, Suite 1620 | Jacksonville, FL 32202
Phone: (904) 448-7446
Email: komeninfo@komennorthflorida.org