• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Instagram
  • Wordpress
Toggle Menu

 

DONATE! Your generosity is a vital part of our fundraising efforts. Donations to the Komen North Florida Ride for the Cure are tax-deductible and support local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs right here in our community.

DONATE TO A PARTICIPANT OF TEAM: It’s easy to make a donation directly to a Ride participant or Team. Use the search below to get started.  Donate to a particular participate or team here.

WHERE DOES THE MONEY GO? All of our net proceeds fund vital breast health programs. The majority, seventy-five percent (75%) of the net proceeds raised through the Komen North Florida Ride for the Cure stays right here in our community to fund breast cancer programs, while the remaining 25% supports Susan G. Komen’s national grants program to fund research.

Visit our local grants page and read more about how the money you raise is helping women in our community.where does your money go

If you have collected donations, please mail them or deliver them to:

Susan G. Komen® North Florida
200 West Forsyth Street, Suite 1620
Jacksonville, Florida 32202
 
PROPER CREDIT: PLEASE help us give you proper credit for your fundraising efforts and thank those for their generous gifts by attaching a Fundraising Form to your mailed donations.

FY16_Ride Donate FY16_Ride Home FY16_Ride Home Button
DID YOU KNOW: Every month, 80 women in our North Florida community will be diagnosed with breast cancer.