FUNDRAISING: The heart of our Ride is YOU, our participants - and we
need YOUR help to make the biggest impact possible against this disease.
Remember, your registration fee helps us cover the cost of operating this
event, but additional fundraising is how we make an important contribution to
our community. All Ride participants are required to fundraise a minimum of $140. Your support will fund breast cancer screening, treatment and
education programs that save lives in our community!
FAST FACTS: Here are a few things to know and share with everyone…
- All of our net proceeds are used to support local community based education, screening and treatment programs and scientific research. The majority, 75% stays local to provide breast health services to North Florida and the remaining 25% supports the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program
- All donations are tax-deductible
- Learn more about our local grants program and how we serve our local community here
- Remember to ask your employer and your donors for Company Matching Gifts
- Share your personal story of why you’re biking to end breast cancer
- Learn more about the research Komen does around the globe