TEAM RESOURCES FOR teamRFTC
Every mile you Ride and every
dollar you raise brings us closer to a future without breast cancer. Because
you’re riding with a team, you’re multiplying your impact on the cause. Helpful and fun team resources can be found here!
TEAM CAPTAIN CHECKLIST
- Show your commitment - make a self-donation in any denomination
- Set a goal for the number of people you will recruit.
- Display event materials — brochures and posters — around the office, campus, cafeterias, break rooms, gyms, and other high traffic areas. Put your name, phone number, and/or email address on the posters so people can contact you to get involved.
- Host a kickoff meeting or event and invite the Komen North Florida staff to make a presentation.
- Send fundraising tips out to all your team members and highlight the team’s top fundraising member.
- Create fundraising incentives for your team members encouraging them to meet or exceed their fundraising goals.
- Remind team members to log on to their fundraising pages to record all offline donations and send thank-you notes.
- Post a progress chart with your fundraising and recruitment goals in a visible area and update totals regularly.
- Share Bike Safety and Ride FAQ Information with all of your teammates!
Here are two ways that your Team can engage in fundraising and ensure all participants surpass their $140 fundraising requirement:
- Each team member asks their friends, family members and co-workers to support them in their fundraising efforts by making a donation.
- Your team can host a fundraising event. Check out our list of suggested events!
Team fundraising helps ensure that we will be able to make the biggest impact in the community. The ultimate reward is knowing you’ve brought our community miles closer to the reality of a world without breast cancer.